Are you looking for a Point Of Sale (POS) that integrates into your current WordPress website and manages your current online sale items as well as your onsite items? We can help you with that. Contact Us today.
POS System for WooCommerce
Point of Sale System for WooCommerce provides store owners to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores. The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the admin can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store.
The POS system can work both online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online. The module plays a vital role in increasing the day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with the physical stores.
POS Desktop App
POS plugin along with world first POS Desktop Application. We make easy for our users to install desktop application for any operating system from Google Chrome Browser.
Features of POS System for WooCommerce
- The admin can create multiple store outlets for his/her online store.
- The agents can be created for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their end.
- Master-stock can be assigned by the admin to all products at a time. This master stock can also be done in bulk.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin.
- A centralized inventory can be allowed by the admin
- The admin can generate a barcode for both product Id or SKU.
- For a specific time duration (yearly, monthly, weekly) or custom duration, the admin can view the POS Reports.
- These reports can also be viewed as per date, product, category and coupon code.
- The admin can view POS stock report – low stock, out of stock and most stock products.
- POS tax reports according to the tax code or date can be assessed by the admin.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price based on the weight of the product.
- Apart from this, it facilitates a POS Wizard setup which helps admin to set up the POS system instantaneously.
- POS agent can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- POS users can search product on basis of SKU.
- The POS user can add the product to the cart by both barcodes (product Id or SKU).
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method and checkout system.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon to the cart.
- The POS supports multiple currencies to allow the sales agent to select the perfect currency for the store.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, offline sales from the POS panel.
- POS agent can sell a new product which is not available on the website.
- The POS contains customer reports depending on parameters like- totally spent money, number of orders, etc.
- If need be, the POS user can edit the price of items in the cart itself.
- Based on the customer group, different discounts are applicable to a particular product.